Great teams seem to achieve the impossible. They build brilliant products, exceed expectations, and consistently achieve extraordinary results. Most teams know what success looks like, but just don’t know how to get there.
At the Trispective Group, we believe that everyone deserves a great team and we need your help to make that happen! Become certified in the
4 Team Zones model and assessments and help the teams you work with deliver the results you know they are capable of.
Contact Rebecca@trispectivegroup.com | 303.956.6795 for details and to register.
During this process, you will:
• Learn the 4 Team Zones model and proven frameworks of team effectiveness.
• Learn how to administer our diagnostic tools to determine how a team is performing.
• Practice how to help teams take actionable steps to improve.
• Develop your facilitation skills and gain confidence in your ability to help any team at any stage.
• Leave with Trispective materials to support you in facilitating team discussions.
Information on Certification
Participant Profile: Certification is ideal for professionals looking to enhance their facilitation skills with new tools and approaches to help teams build and maintain a high-achieving culture.
Ideal participants will have:
• Expert level skills in leading team building and team alignment sessions.
• Comfort with conflict management and difficult conversations.
• Certification in one or more personality profiles (MBTI, DiSC, Insights, etc).
This certification is open to both internal HR professionals as well as independent consultants and coaches.
Get Ready: After some self-study, join a virtual cohort of professionals in collaborative online sessions.
The first phase of the certification includes:
Introductory call with one of our team members to explore your goals in becoming certified, review guidelines, expectations, and pre-work;
Completion of pre-work prior to attending live sessions;
Joining us for a series of online workshops where you will:
Deep dive into the 4 Team Zones model, tools and methodology.
Practice analyzing reports and how to use other proven tools and frameworks.
Collaborate with experienced practitioners and build your ongoing community of support.
Launch: Once you are ready to start using the model and assessments with teams, you will complete these three final steps:
Receive your own partner portal to conduct and administer the assessments
Complete virtual training sessions with the Trispective staff on:
How to use your partner portal.
Partner guidelines and support resources.
Conduct a one-on-one DIY Assignment with one of the Trispective partners where you will:
Identify a team and run the assessment.
Have a prep call to analyze their report with a Trispective partner.
Debrief with the team leader and the team.
Complete a final check-in with a Trispective partner.